With the push of a button, a measurement is carried out up to a range of 2,300 meters. Based on the distance to the target, the innovative ballistic calculator. Also the Corrective-Ten Breakpoint – Considering angle, temperature and air pressure are what makes this scope special.
Thanks to the Bluetooth function, the personal ballistic data can be uploaded directly from the Zeiss hunting app to the victory RF.
The victory RF has a large focus wheel, which is stored in the double-link bridge. The high-performance optics ensure brilliant, bright and crisp images and are safely protected by a robust magnesium casing.
- Magnification 10x
- Effective lens diameter 42 mm
- Exit pupil diameter 4.2 mm
- Twilight Number 20.5
- field of field 115 m
- Subjective viewing angle 66 ° Ww
- Minimum focus distance limit 2.5 m
- Diopter adjustment +/-3 Dpt.
- Exit pupil distance 17 mm
- Pupil Distance 53.5-76mm
- LENS FL
- Prism system Abbe King
- Remuneration Lotutec®/T *
- Nitrogen filling Yes
- Water resistance 400 mbar
- Funktionstemperatur1-25/+ 63 °c
- Length 166 mm
- Width at eye wide 65 mm 121 mm
- Weight 915 g
- measuring range 15-2,300 m
- Measuring accuracy 1-600/0.5% > 600 m
- Duration of the Run < 0.3 sec.
- Laser wavelength 905 Nm
- Laser beam divergence 1.6 x 0.5 Mrad
- Battery 1x 3v/CR2
- Battery life at + 20 °c > 2,500